Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a rust free Daytona or rolling body.
-Must be rust free with near perfect rear quarters and floors.
-Must be T-Top
-Must be 87-89
-Must have rear axle and wheels on so I can dolly it .
-MUST HAVE TITLE.
-Must be cheap(ish)

-body panels missing OK
-Driveline missing OK
-interior missing or crappy, OK.
-Any color OK.

Will drive about 15 hours from Detroit ( will drive to FLA. for a nice one).

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, I've been lookin fer you. I saw this thread a while ago but couldnt find it lately.I thought for sure this car was gone.

VERY INTERESTED, i'll pm you with more details.

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
There is a perfect 88 t top car here in Rocky Mount NC. Red T2 car 5 speed Shelby.At a little car dealer its got a new motor and has been sitting for 8 moths over there. Asking $1800. I have 2 hardtops but no titles.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At this point, T-Tops only pls.
I have a nice sunroof car already, (Bens) , and a couple T-top cars that are nice, but rotten.
Thanks to all for your time.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
clocktowersnipr said:
There is a perfect 88 t top car here in Rocky Mount NC. Red T2 car 5 speed Shelby.At a little car dealer its got a new motor and has been sitting for 8 moths over there. Asking $1800. I have 2 hardtops but no titles.
$1800? Hope its nice for that .

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Wanna come see mine? Maybe I will just drive my van, and wait till I get a rust free Omni. PS-Gimme your new #!!

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
Geez people want everything free nowadays. $1800 for a clean all original good condition T Top Shelby Daytona is a deal I would say. I will buy that car eventually, no roon right now. Lowballing prices is what makes our cars worthless, except to the ones who own them. Sometimes you have to pay a little more to get what you want, and that is what makes our cars worth more. I look at it this way, you cant find one, then its worth it. I am also willing to spend more to get a nicer one so I dont have to put alot of moey into it. Buy one or not, Dont care......Rant done! Out.........

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice Pacifica, but wwwaay too far away. (in Darth Vader heavy breathing voice)

Guys , I agree , if you've got a nice car, and feel its worth the $ , stick to the price. Thats what will make these cars appreciate .
I've got 5 nice cars here, but a few of them are really rusted underneath , and even though I'm a licensed body tech/paint tech , I feel that if its rotten, its rotten.
I want a couple of rust-free bodies to put all my stuff on to. I'm not looking to pay alot of money for a shell , I'm spending more on the trip then the car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts