Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a trailing arm also called the stabilizer bar in the back for a 1990 dodge daytona es shipped to 44319 thanks have cash in hand ready to purchase

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah man thanks tired of serving left to right everytime i drive lol ill check into it as we speak thanks again

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
for next to nothing you can build one. all you need is a RH and LH heim joints, threaded tubing and assemble. I built mine for less than $15.

·
Registered
489 Posts
22dodge:

Happen to have a link or any info on where to get the heim joints and rod?

I was going to do mine in that fashion, but my parts list totaled $50. This was with welding bungs on the end of DOM steel tubing however.

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
I had a stock car supply place nearby that sold new and used parts. the latemodel guys would replace Heims frequently if the had a couple thousanths play. I was able to buy these joints for $5 a pair. then I used 3/4" thick wall tubing purchased at a steel supplier for $1 a foot. I own rh and lh taps so I could tap my own threads. that's about as easy as it gets.

Maybe you could go to your local race track, buy a pit pass and snoop around the latemodel guys. get friendly with some of them... maybe offer help and heck the just might give you all their old parts (like coil over springs/adjusters, heims, etc)

·
Registered
13,525 Posts
I had a stock car supply place nearby that sold new and used parts. the latemodel guys would replace Heims frequently if the had a couple thousanths play. I was able to buy these joints for $5 a pair. then I used 3/4" thick wall tubing purchased at a steel supplier for $1 a foot. I own rh and lh taps so I could tap my own threads. that's about as easy as it gets.

Maybe you could go to your local race track, buy a pit pass and snoop around the latemodel guys. get friendly with some of them... maybe offer help and heck the just might give you all their old parts (like coil over springs/adjusters, heims, etc)
Would you happen to have one for sale?

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f29/168987-wtb-adjustable-track-bar-22dodge.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts