Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Im looking around for a decent TD in the Rhode Island area. More specifically, one of the following:

1: Shadow, Daytona, Lancer, GTS, or Spirit.. or Omni or Charger.
2: 5 spd manual.
3: TD engine of some kind (2.2 T1/TII or 2.5 TI, I dont care, though TIII is kind of out of the picture due to the fact I don't wanna make belt replacements a seasonal thing).
4: T-tops and anything convertible need not apply. Sorry :(.

Looking for one in decent shape and good mechanical order. Not looking for a showroom model nessesarally, but one in pretty good shape (doors work, has paint on it, can be driven around safely). Color of interior or exterior isn't much of a concern, as most of the combos are nice.

Regardless, the car doesn't need to be in RI, but within an hour or two's drive would be nice. If you got anything, please send over some info and maybe pics. Im pretty open, so long as it doesn't cost much beyond 4000-4500 maximum. Either post it on over here, or shoot me an email.

Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
know a guy right down the street from me who is just finishing up an 89 shelby z.. its red/silver... 50 trim/good size cooler. hes doing some body work to it. but i saw it today and its a decent whip. has about 105k on it and he has gone thru most of it. has a little rust but i thinks hes gonna fix all of it.

he mentioned he wanted like 3500 for it.

a555 89 t2

want more info ill ask him. pm me.

btw i live in middleboro ma

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I left a letter on a 87 charger about 2 years ago here in connecticut and the guy just called me back. It is a straight 87 dodge shelby- t1 black and silver. I have too many projects so let me know if you want his contact info.

Never mind just called him back-the car died on the highway and he sold it for scrap. DOH!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts