Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a complete reversal of me trying to sell one last month but I`m now in the hunt for a nice daytona shelby or iroc r/t.I`D PREFER A BLACK 89 or black iroc r/t ,or possibly a silver 89 over any others.Depending on the mechanical shape ,paint, receipts[specially on the r/t cars].I don`t mind having it painted as long as the mechanicals are in great shape.As long as there is no rust I`ll consider the car.
Here are my 2 and if you have something similar please contact me through my email [email protected] with wtd daytona in the subject.I`d prefer to buy something withing the next 10-15 days since I`m off work.Will also consider a 02-05 neon r/t or SXT,or even possibly a shelby lancer/lancer shelby in perfect condition.

the silver one....

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well,I quess I`ll be off to the dealer auctions this coming week. Maybe I`ll find something decent there:bang head.
I`ve had a couple people respond with white iroc r/t`s. Those are fine also[I`m trying to stay away from red for the most part]

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking.I`d actually prefer a 1989-92 T2 or converted to t2 car over the iroc R/T.If anyone has a really nice one just let me know. I also have a 2000 GMC Yukon XL SLT 4WD 5.3 Vortec that is in really good shape that I could trade also. Also if anyone has a SRT-4[except yellow] ,I can trade the Yukon plus some $$$ if you`re interested in a great tow vehicle or just need something bigger.I`ve had lots of replies so I`ll narrow exactly to what I want.NO L-bodys at all
,lebarons,spirits,shadows,C/S daytona`s,Shelby Z`s,nothing from 83-88 daytona`s included,or anything with any type of rust.[only exception would be a mint black lancer shelby,or shelby lancer]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts