Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've gotten my PT, I've been looking at the Xenon Bruiser front bumper (suits my taste as opposed to some of the other options out there). Anyways I believe I measured front bumper clearance to be 7 " a while ago (when there was no snow on the ground). The specs for this bumper with stock suspension and wheels is 4.5 ". My concern is bottoming out. My car does it already coming out of some parking lots onto certain streets if I don't slow down. Anyone have this bumper? Do you have problems with this? The bumper looks so nice but I can't say I would enjoy it if it reduces the functionality of the car. Can you beef up the suspension to fix this?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have this on my summer only cruiser :) Our Pts are quite low on the front end with the original bumper. This Bruiser is just as low or mabey even a little bit more. Defiantly NOT for winter!

My car is lowered though too. But without it being lowered it was still hard to do steep down hill driveways without hearing a "Crunch"

I have 2 Cruisers and bought 2 full kits I was going to install on my GT but decided not to so I have the whole Xeon Bruiser kit for sale front sides rear. Never used BRAND new! Just thought I would throw it out there If interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts