Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a ZF power steering pump with all its mounting brackets and lines.

Everything must be in known working condition with no serious leaks.

If you dont have the lines that might be okay, but I must have the brackets and pump.

This is to fit a 90 daytona 2.5.

Please PM price with shipping to 92544 and whatever you know about the condition of everything.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know..im looking to get a ZF to replace my saginaw because apparently the ZF takes up alot less space, or at least, avoids the area towards the header more than the saginaw.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
This type correct?

P5160418.JPG P5160419.JPG P5160420.JPG

The metal lines have been cut where they go to the rack only, but otherwise a good pump and complete with bracket and pulley. I can do $25.00 and you pay to ship.

I also have the other type of PS pump, with bracket and complete lines. I just dont have pics right now. Same price.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have one.... $45.00 plus shipping,
cool, questions:

-do you have the brackets and lines?
-what vehicle did it come out of?
-tell me whatever you know about its condition
-any known leaks from the pump or lines?
-got any pics of it with the brackets and lines?

·
Registered
80 Posts
pm me your e-mail. and i will send you some pics.. i dont think i have the lines but i will look. i think it came from a lebaron. it came with some parts i bought.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think this is the right bracket for a 2.5...looks like its missing the brace and the big bracket that attaches it to engine... i think..

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
acannell
You may have missed the second part of the post. I have the other style, same price. Even comes with lines, brackets.

You had questions:
-do you have the brackets and lines? yes
-what vehicle did it come out of? 89 Lebaron turbo
-tell me whatever you know about its condition complete, but unknown, came on part car of t-m
-any known leaks from the pump or lines?, unknown
-got any pics of it with the brackets and lines? posted

P5170422.JPG P5170423.JPG P5170424.JPG

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
acannell
You may have missed the second part of the post. I have the other style, same price. Even comes with lines, brackets.

You had questions:
-tell me whatever you know about its condition complete, but unknown, came on part car of t-m
-got any pics of it with the brackets and lines? coming tonight
oh crap i totally did. please email pics when you get them, especially of the bracket. thanks! and if you have any idea how much shipping to 92544 would be, that would be great.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
acannell

You had questions:
-got any pics of it with the brackets and lines? posted

View attachment 48715 View attachment 48716 View attachment 48717
actually it looks like that will hit. the brace isnt going to fit around my headers, which means a custom bracket. plus it looks like the pump is closer to the head, or might be, than the sagniaw..sorry to waste your time i dont think it will work.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
No problem, good luck on your conversion!

·
Legendary Driver
10,948 Posts
That inside bracket doesn't have to be used. 99% of them are missing or weren't installed. This pump was also used on the 16v Masi head with no inside bracket and a heat shield bolted onto the back side of the pump.

I just pulled one off a 90 Lebaron that didn't have the bracket.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts